Roll Cutter "Basic"
With the Basic and Comfort roll slitters you can cut the width of most materials wound on rolls such as laminating and laminating films, print media, application tapes, coloured plotter films, fabrics etc. easily and precisely. The machines are standard equipped with a holder for 3" (76mm) cores. However, they can be quickly converted for 2" (51mm) or 57mm cores. Configuring your material according to your needs allows you to reduce stocking and thus helps to reduce storage costs.
- Working width 1600 mm or 2100 mm
- Max. cutting diameter up to 210 mm
- Roll holder axis with exchangeable protective sleeve and expansion spindle for cutting 76 mm cores
- Axes and spindle for cores from 50 to 57 mm, available as an option and easily exchangeable
- Fixed cutting and wrapping speed (370 rpm)
- Cutting blades in protective box with progressive opening
- Cutting start control with button in operator handle
- Scale with millimetre display for position indication of the cutting head Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz max. consumption 1500 W
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
You are welcome to write a post as a registered customer.
You must be logged in to rate the product.
* Applies to shipping within Germany, shipping times for other countries please refer to the Shipping information